Remove dark circles is not as complicated as it seems, this time we will share some homemade tricks that are easy and quick to do, just follow the steps below.
It is very safe that every time we wake up doing homework, some pending work from the office or watching a series or movie on Netflix, we will always wake up with dark circles that are scary. It is inevitable to stop doing some things, but what we can do is give the necessary care to our skin, in this case in our eyes.
That is why this time we want to share some homemade tips to remove bags under the eyes quickly and easily, so follow the steps below and you will get the results you were looking for.
1. Cucumber: Using the cucumber is already a classic, this vegetable contains high levels of vitamin C, helps to eliminate the swelling of the eyes. The only thing you should do is cut a sliced cucumber and keep it cold for a few minutes in the refrigerator, then you must place a slice over your closed eyes, rest for about 15 minutes and voila, you must repeat this step leaving one day.
2. Tea bags: Tea bags have become the best remedy to reduce dark circles, so you also have to do it, just filter the tea on the hot water and place it in the refrigerator to cool, then you just have to put them on the eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep in mind that you can use chamomile, green tea or black tea.
3. Cold Spoons: Another option is to grab 2 spoons and cool them in ice water, then you must pass the back of the spoon on your dark circles, this will help eliminate redness and reduce swelling, when you feel that the spoons are hot you must repeat the step, so you must be for about 15 minutes.
4. Egg whites: Maybe you did not know, but egg whites contain vitamin B2 that helps improve circulation, they also help to cleanse and soften the skin. All you need is to beat 2 egg whites until you get a snow point, then place them under your eyes and let it sit for about 15 minutes and that’s it.
5. Milk: Milk is very good for moisturizing the skin, so it will also help improve the condition of your eyes, you should only put in a bowl cold milk, grab two pieces of cotton and dry them, then place it on the Dark circles and eyelids for a few minutes, once you feel that the cotton is warm, repeat the step.